Sunday, November 9, 2008

firefighter's uniform


a good friend of mine rented an actual firefighter's helmet and jacket for a movie poster and DVD cover for his film school thesis project. I had the helmet and jacket in my possession for a few days while I helped him out with some photos and so I decided, ''let's try this baby on!" well, I gotta say, this is one heavy uniform. I broke a good sweat just walking around in it. I can barely begin to imagine what it's like wearing this around fire! so, for some Sunday afternoon giggles, and lots of respect to those men and women in uniform, here I am...



3 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

nice!! :) that thing does look heavy!!

kristin said...

you go girl!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

ohhh this is a cool photo! way to rock it
Candice